Reset Windows Server and Desktop Password If You Forgot It
Forgot the administrator password on Windows Server 2012? How to recover or reset it? If the server is a domain controller, it’s a bit tricky but its completely possible to reset your domain administrator password. But if you have a powerful Windows password recovery software, you can reset forgotten local admin password and domain admin password quickly and easily.
Reset Windows Password utility provides the most efficient and easiest way to help you reset Windows Server 2012 password if you forgot it. This software comes as an ISO image which we have to burn to a CD or USB drive. Just boot from the CD/USB you can reset Windows local administrator and domain administrator passwords on Windows Server 2012 in just a few mouse clicks.
Create a Bootable CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive
- Download and save the Reset Windows Password self-extracting ZIP file to an accessible PC, then decompress the ZIP archive which there should be an ISO image file: skydrive.live.com/vandroPratama
Reset Windows Server and Desktop Password
- Insert the newly burned CD/DVD or USB flash drive into your locked computer, then restart the computer.
- The computer will load the operating system inside the CD/DVD or USB drive. After one or two minutes, it will launch the Reset Windows Password program.
- You can reset both Windows local account password and domain password easily. After resetting your forgotten Windows Server 2012 password, the program will also unlock/enable the user account in the background if it is locked out or disabled.
- Click the Restart button to reboot the computer and remove the CD/DVD or USB drive, you can then log into Windows Server and Desktop successfully.